Tuesday 9 September 2008

Technology Review #1 - Webcam

Hello again, it's me, Sedrick!
Last night I mentioned that i would be doing a review all about the technology that me and Mozzy bought. Here it is!


The first thing to do when you have a piece of technology is to look at it. This is the best way to ensure that you have the correct piece of technology. This is a picture of me and Mozzy looking at the webcam. Is it a webcam? Yes! This stage is now complete.
Photobucket


Once you have checked to make sure it is the right technology, it is time to get it out of the box. Sedrick is an anteater, and so has useful claws for opening technology, as you can see in this picture. If you are not an anteater, you might like to find an anteater to help you with this part.
Photobucket


A lot of technology these days come with CDs to help you out when you are setting up your technology. I think that these CDs are very important, but they are very boring so I will skip this part.
Photobucket


The last thing to do is to make sure that the webcam technology is pointing in the right direction. This can be done by first making note of which direction you want it to point (usually it will be towards the nearest anteater) and then pointing it in that direction. This is a picture of me making sure it is pointing the right way. It is! This stage is now complete, and the webcam is ready to use.
Photobucket


TECHNOLOGY REVIEW SUMMARY:
It is a good webcam.

4 comments:

Loaf said...

Well done fuzzies, victorious hugs for both of you! I can't wait to see your technology premier :)

Rob said...

Being in the box was the best part about the webcam technolgy.

Loaf said...

Be careful Sedrick! Last time you got stuck in a box, I was out and you were left in there for a whole day. I found you asleep and saying something about ants D:

Rob said...

I like boxes