Monday 8 September 2008

It's me, Sedrick!

Oh, hello! It's me, Sedrick!
I'm Sedrick, and I am an Anteater. This is my blog, and I will be writing a lot of information in it using my claws to work the keyboard. I will be writing about the adventures I am having, and I will also be telling you all about technology. I like technology.
Today I went in a car so that I can stay with my good friend Mozzy. Mozzy is a Red Panda, which means he does not like to eat ants. I will be staying with Mozzy for a few weeks, while the big fuzzy is away in a place called Japan. I am not going to Japan. I think this is because Japan is full of ants. If I went to Japan I would eat all of the ants, and then I would be too heavy, and I would not be able to get on the plane to go home.
When i was in the car, I was allowed to hold on to the steering wheel for a little bit. I hope next time i am in a car I will be allowed to press the horn.
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP



BEEP BEEP




BEEP






BEEP

Hehehe Sedrick likes to travel!
Night night from Sedrick!

4 comments:

Loaf said...

Awww, hello sedrick!

It is true about the ants, but if it helps I will bring you chocolate covered ants upon my return? Not-to-mention many fuzzy hugs for you (and mozzy)

Remember to behave while you are staying with mozzy, I know how you two can be when you get together!

Rob said...

Sedrick is a good anteater, and always well behaved!
Bring Sedrick some ants please.
hehehehe

Loaf said...

Do you also want a robot Sedrick?

Rob said...

A big one